Mechanics and services
Car preventive maintenance service
Have you been saving up for months to treat yourself to the car of your dreams? Then this is the right time to protect your investment by choosing preventive maintenance.
Preventive maintenance allows you to:
- Avoid costly repairs that could otherwise arise should you neglect maintenance on your vehicle ;
- Protect the manufacturer’s warranty; you can never have too much protection!
- Increase your car’s safety and performance by ensuring that everything is in the right place and functioning correctly;
- Reduce fuel consumption; the entire planet, along with your wallet, will thank you!
- Experience other benefits…
Point S recommendations
- Respect the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance schedule (available in your vehicle’s operating manual) or consult with a professional mechanic at least 2 to 3 times per year for preventive maintenance.