The Michelin PRIMACY MXM4 is a summer performance tire manufactured for car brands such as Acura, Audi, Mercedes, etc. This tire meets all the criteria of requirements of these luxury brands to offer the expected driving comfort. The rubber compound in the tread includes sunflower oil which increases the grip of the tire at low temperatures and improves braking on wet surfaces.
MaxTouch Construction ™ technology ensures optimal distribution of tire contact with the ground for better performance in acceleration, cornering and braking, which provides you better driving comfort.
It is a tire specially designed for cars, luxury sedans and sports cars.
* IMPORTANT: While all-season tires are designed to provide reliable performance in moderate winter conditions, the use of four winter tires is recommended for optimal performance and may be mandatory in certain jurisdictions.
† For terms and conditions, see your MICHELIN® tires Owner’s Manual or visit michelin.ca.
MICHELIN® Promise Plan
Manufacturer's Limited Treadwear Warranty
60-Day satisfaction guarantee
3 year roadside assistance 1,2,:
- Flat Tire Changeout
- Fluid delivery (gas, water, etc.)3
- Lockout service
- Battery jump start
Click here to see the details of the Michelin Warranty
- 1) Certain conditions and limitations apply. See Michelin Owner’s Manual for complete description and details.
- 2) Original Equipment tires are excluded.
- 3) The consumer is responsible for the cost of all fluids.
- 4) All MICHELIN®passenger and light truck replacement tires are covered by a limited mileage warranty. Original Equipmenttires starting with 2018 model year vehicles and DOT-approved competition tires (e.g., MICHELIN®PILOT®Sport Cup tires) areexcluded from mileage warranty coverage. Mileage warranties vary by tire line. See your tire retailer or visit michelin.ca formore details on specific mileage warranties, including those for split fitments.