The Michelin PREMIERMC A/S is an all-season summer tire designed to provide better safety in any weather conditions. This tire has better wet braking results compared to its main competitors. EverGrip ™ technology, new grooves hidden in the rubber, will appear with the wear of the tire and evacuate water to increase grip on wet surfaces. The rubber compound contains a large amount of silica which gives the tire exceptional grip on wet roads and ensures road comfort.
It is a tire specially designed for compact cars, sedans and minivans.
If you are looking for a tire that will last while providing safety year after year, this tire is for you.
* Based on internal wet braking test results from 60 and 80 km/h versus Goodyear® Assurance® TripleTred™ A/S tires in sizes 235/55R17 (99H) and P215/60R16 (94V), Bridgestone® Turanza™ Serenity Plus in size 215/60R16 (95V); using MICHELIN® Premier™ A/S tires in sizes 235/55R17(99H) and 215/60R16 (95V) buffed to 5/32"of tread.Actual on-road results may vary.
** IMPORTANT: While all-season tires are designed to provide reliable performance in moderate winter conditions, the use of four winter tires is recommended for optimal performance and may be mandatory in certain jurisdictions.
*** For terms and conditions, see your MICHELIN® tires Owner’s Manual or visit michelin.ca.
MICHELIN® Promise Plan
Manufacturer's Limited Treadwear Warranty
60-Day satisfaction guarantee
3 year roadside assistance 1,2,:
- Flat Tire Changeout
- Fluid delivery (gas, water, etc.)3
- Lockout service
- Battery jump start
Click here to see the details of the Michelin Warranty
- 1) Certain conditions and limitations apply. See Michelin Owner’s Manual for complete description and details.
- 2) Original Equipment tires are excluded.
- 3) The consumer is responsible for the cost of all fluids.
- 4) All MICHELIN®passenger and light truck replacement tires are covered by a limited mileage warranty. Original Equipmenttires starting with 2018 model year vehicles and DOT-approved competition tires (e.g., MICHELIN®PILOT®Sport Cup tires) areexcluded from mileage warranty coverage. Mileage warranties vary by tire line. See your tire retailer or visit michelin.ca formore details on specific mileage warranties, including those for split fitments.