Michelin Premier A/S Tires
What our customers thinkView ratings
Traction - dry road
Dry-road traction is a tire's ability to brake effectively and respond well to the steering wheel on dry roads.
Traction - wet road
Wet traction is a tire's resistance to hydroplaning and its ability to provide safe driving in wet conditions.
Durability refers to how many kilometres a tire can go before it stops performing.
Comfort refers to the ride quality of a tire and the noise it emits on the road.
Tires delivered directly to the garage
1 hour tires change*
No delivery fees
The Michelin PREMIERMC A/S is an all-season summer tire designed to provide better safety in any weather conditions. This tire has better wet braking results compared to its main competitors. EverGrip ™ technology, new grooves hidden in the rubber, will appear with the wear of the tire and evacuate water to increase grip on wet surfaces. The rubber compound contains a large amount of silica which gives the tire exceptional grip on wet roads and ensures road comfort. It is a tire specially designed for compact cars, sedans and minivans. If you are looking for a tire that will last while providing safety year after year, this tire is for you.
* Based on internal wet braking test results from 60 and 80 km/h versus Goodyear® Assurance® TripleTred™ A/S tires in sizes 235/55R17 (99H) and P215/60R16 (94V), Bridgestone® Turanza™ Serenity Plus in size 215/60R16 (95V); using MICHELIN® Premier™ A/S tires in sizes 235/55R17(99H) and 215/60R16 (95V) buffed to 5/32"of tread.Actual on-road results may vary.
** IMPORTANT: While all-season tires are designed to provide reliable performance in moderate winter conditions, the use of four winter tires is recommended for optimal performance and may be mandatory in certain jurisdictions.
*** For terms and conditions, see your MICHELIN® tires Owner’s Manual or visit michelin.ca.
Ratings and reviewsSubmit a review
100% recommend this product
5 Stars based on 1 Reviews
October 8th 2020
2020 Mazda CX-9 GT
Yes, I recommend this product
Traction - dry road
Traction - wet road
- 185/55R16 83H 155.99$ per tire See
- 195/55R16 87V 165.99$ per tire See
- 195/60R16 89H 181.99$ per tire See
- 205/55R16 91V 174.99$ per tire See
- 205/60R16 92H 179.99$ per tire See
- 205/60R16 92V 203.99$ per tire See
- 205/65R16 95H 170.99$ per tire See
- 215/55R16 93H 188.99$ per tire See
- 215/60R16 95H 183.99$ per tire See
- 215/60R16 95V 192.99$ per tire See
- 225/55R16 95H 239.99$ per tire See
- 225/55R16 95V 248.99$ per tire See
- 225/60R16 98H 191.99$ per tire See
- 235/60R16 100H 202.99$ per tire See
- 235/65R16 103H 193.99$ per tire See
- 205/50R17 XL 93V 228.99$ per tire See
- 215/45R17 87H 203.99$ per tire See
- 215/45R17 87V 213.99$ per tire See
- 215/55R17 94H 218.99$ per tire See
- 215/55R17 94V 239.99$ per tire See
- 225/45R17 91H 218.99$ per tire See
- 225/45R17 91V 243.99$ per tire See
- 225/50R17 94V 248.99$ per tire See
- 225/55R17 97V 250.99$ per tire See
- 225/60R17 99H 226.99$ per tire See
- 235/45R17 94H 224.99$ per tire See
- 235/50R17 96H 257.99$ per tire See
- 235/55R17 99H 242.99$ per tire See
- 245/45R17 95H 239.99$ per tire See
- 245/50R17 99V 270.99$ per tire See
- 215/55R18 95H 203.99$ per tire See
- 225/45R18 91V 232.99$ per tire See
- 225/50R18 95H 239.99$ per tire See
- 225/55R18 98H 223.99$ per tire See
- 225/60R18 100H 231.99$ per tire See
- 235/45R18 94H 254.99$ per tire See
- 235/45R18 94V 256.99$ per tire See
- 235/55R18 100V 298.99$ per tire See
- 235/60R18 103H 245.99$ per tire See
- 235/60R18 RF 103H 265.99$ per tire See
- 245/45R18 XL 100V 303.99$ per tire See
- 245/45R19 98V 313.99$ per tire See
- 70 000 km Manufacturer's Limited Treadwear Warranty
- 60-Day satisafaction guarantee
- 3 year flat tire changing assistance
- 1. Certain conditions and limitations apply. See Michelin Owner’s Manual for complete description and details.
- 2. Original Equipment tires are excluded.
- 3. The consumer is responsible for the cost of all fluids.
- 4. All MICHELIN®passenger and light truck replacement tires are covered by a limited mileage warranty. Original Equipmenttires starting with 2018 model year vehicles and DOT-approved competition tires (e.g., MICHELIN®PILOT®Sport Cup tires) areexcluded from mileage warranty coverage. Mileage warranties vary by tire line. See your tire retailer or visit michelin.ca formore details on specific mileage warranties, including those for split fitments.