The Michelin PILOT SPORT PS2 is a summer performance tire. It’s a tire that offers exceptional performance on the road, perfect for people looking for the sporty demands of their car. The tire is Original Equipment for the BMW M3, Porsche 911 and Chevrolet Corvette ZR1. Its variable contact surface avoids the usual compromises by sticking to a larger surface of the roadway in a variety of maneuvers. This provides better grip and better performance in a straight line. The unique tread pattern and the compound of two special rubbers will provide better performance on dry and wet pavement.
It is a tire specially designed for cars, luxury sedans and sports cars.
* Based on comparisons against the leading competitors in the Ultra-High Performance Summer class.
** For terms and conditions, see your MICHELIN® tires Owner’s Manual or visit michelin.ca.
MICHELIN® Promise Plan
Manufacturer's Limited Treadwear Warranty
60-Day satisfaction guarantee
3 year roadside assistance 1,2,:
- Flat Tire Changeout
- Fluid delivery (gas, water, etc.)3
- Lockout service
- Battery jump start
Click here to see the details of the Michelin Warranty
- 1) Certain conditions and limitations apply. See Michelin Owner’s Manual for complete description and details.
- 2) Original Equipment tires are excluded.
- 3) The consumer is responsible for the cost of all fluids.
- 4) All MICHELIN®passenger and light truck replacement tires are covered by a limited mileage warranty. Original Equipmenttires starting with 2018 model year vehicles and DOT-approved competition tires (e.g., MICHELIN®PILOT®Sport Cup tires) areexcluded from mileage warranty coverage. Mileage warranties vary by tire line. See your tire retailer or visit michelin.ca formore details on specific mileage warranties, including those for split fitments.