Michelin Pilot MXM4 Tires
Tires delivered directly to the garage
1 hour tires change*
No delivery fees
The Michelin PRIMACY MXV4 is a summer performance tire designed to offer you comfort and safety on the roads. This tire has a performance endurance of 100,000 km on average. This performance is the result of MaxTouch Construction ™ technology which gives the tire a uniform contact with the ground and evens out its wear. This tire is manufactured with Comfort Control ™ technology which allows the tire to minimize vibration and rolling noise. The tire tread provides better grip and grip on the road in any weather condition. It’s a tire specially designed for sedans and luxury sedans.
Ratings and reviews
This tire does not have a rating yetSubmit a review
- 225/55R16 95H 246.99$ per tire See
- 80 000 km Manufacturer's Limited Treadwear Warranty
- 60-Day satisafaction guarantee
- 3 year flat tire changing assistance
- 1. Certain conditions and limitations apply. See Michelin Owner’s Manual for complete description and details.
- 2. Original Equipment tires are excluded.
- 3. The consumer is responsible for the cost of all fluids.
- 4. All MICHELIN®passenger and light truck replacement tires are covered by a limited mileage warranty. Original Equipmenttires starting with 2018 model year vehicles and DOT-approved competition tires (e.g., MICHELIN®PILOT®Sport Cup tires) areexcluded from mileage warranty coverage. Mileage warranties vary by tire line. See your tire retailer or visit michelin.ca formore details on specific mileage warranties, including those for split fitments.