The Michelin LATITUDE MD TOUR is an all-season summer tire designed with a special rubber compound that allows, along with the wide grooves in its tread, shorter braking. This rubber also reduces rolling resistance, which translates into fuel savings. This tire is manufactured with Comfort Control ™ technology which allows the tire to minimize vibration and rolling noise.
It is a tire specially designed for SUVs and multi-segment cars.
If you are looking for a tire that combines good handling on the road, excellent comfort and very good durability, this tire is for you!
* Based on Michelin internal wet braking test results versus MICHELIN® Cross Terrain® tires.
** Fuel savings are estimates based on comparative rolling resistance testing between MICHELIN® Latitude® Tour tires compared to Goodyear® Fortera® SilentArmor™ tires. Actual savings may vary.
*** For terms and conditions, see your MICHELIN® tires Owner’s Manual or visit michelin.ca.
MICHELIN® Promise Plan
Manufacturer's Limited Treadwear Warranty
60-Day satisfaction guarantee
3 year roadside assistance 1,2,:
- Flat Tire Changeout
- Fluid delivery (gas, water, etc.)3
- Lockout service
- Battery jump start
Click here to see the details of the Michelin Warranty
- 1) Certain conditions and limitations apply. See Michelin Owner’s Manual for complete description and details.
- 2) Original Equipment tires are excluded.
- 3) The consumer is responsible for the cost of all fluids.
- 4) All MICHELIN®passenger and light truck replacement tires are covered by a limited mileage warranty. Original Equipmenttires starting with 2018 model year vehicles and DOT-approved competition tires (e.g., MICHELIN®PILOT®Sport Cup tires) areexcluded from mileage warranty coverage. Mileage warranties vary by tire line. See your tire retailer or visit michelin.ca formore details on specific mileage warranties, including those for split fitments.