Michelin Latitude Tour Tires
Tires delivered directly to the garage
1 hour tires change*
No delivery fees
The Michelin LATITUDE MD TOUR is an all-season summer tire designed with a special rubber compound that allows, along with the wide grooves in its tread, shorter braking. This rubber also reduces rolling resistance, which translates into fuel savings. This tire is manufactured with Comfort Control ™ technology which allows the tire to minimize vibration and rolling noise. It is a tire specially designed for SUVs and multi-segment cars. If you are looking for a tire that combines good handling on the road, excellent comfort and very good durability, this tire is for you!
* Based on Michelin internal wet braking test results versus MICHELIN® Cross Terrain® tires.
** Fuel savings are estimates based on comparative rolling resistance testing between MICHELIN® Latitude® Tour tires compared to Goodyear® Fortera® SilentArmor™ tires. Actual savings may vary.
*** For terms and conditions, see your MICHELIN® tires Owner’s Manual or visit michelin.ca.
Ratings and reviews
This tire does not have a rating yetSubmit a review
- P225/65R17 100T 236.99$ per tire See
- P255/60R19 108S 244.99$ per tire See
- 110 000 km Manufacturer's Limited Treadwear Warranty
- 60-Day satisafaction guarantee
- 3 year flat tire changing assistance
- 1. Certain conditions and limitations apply. See Michelin Owner’s Manual for complete description and details.
- 2. Original Equipment tires are excluded.
- 3. The consumer is responsible for the cost of all fluids.
- 4. All MICHELIN®passenger and light truck replacement tires are covered by a limited mileage warranty. Original Equipmenttires starting with 2018 model year vehicles and DOT-approved competition tires (e.g., MICHELIN®PILOT®Sport Cup tires) areexcluded from mileage warranty coverage. Mileage warranties vary by tire line. See your tire retailer or visit michelin.ca formore details on specific mileage warranties, including those for split fitments.