The Michelin LATITUDE TOUR HP is an all-season summer tire designed to give you excellent handling and increased safety. The FAZ ™ technology, which provides the tire with nylon reinforcement filaments under the tire sole, gives the tire excellent stability on high speed roads. The compound of the rubber helps reduce friction with the road to increase the energy efficient coefficient of your car. The tire has better handling on wet roads thanks to the 2-D sipes.
It is a tire specially designed for SUVs.
* Based on third-party wet braking test results versus Bridgestone® Dueler™ H/L Alenza™ tires, Continental 4x4 Contact™ tires, and Pirelli Scorpion STR™ tires.
** Exceeding the safe legal speed limit is neither recommended nor endorsed.
MICHELIN® Promise Plan
Manufacturer's Limited Treadwear Warranty
60-Day satisfaction guarantee
3 year roadside assistance 1,2,:
- Flat Tire Changeout
- Fluid delivery (gas, water, etc.)3
- Lockout service
- Battery jump start
Click here to see the details of the Michelin Warranty
- 1) Certain conditions and limitations apply. See Michelin Owner’s Manual for complete description and details.
- 2) Original Equipment tires are excluded.
- 3) The consumer is responsible for the cost of all fluids.
- 4) All MICHELIN®passenger and light truck replacement tires are covered by a limited mileage warranty. Original Equipmenttires starting with 2018 model year vehicles and DOT-approved competition tires (e.g., MICHELIN®PILOT®Sport Cup tires) areexcluded from mileage warranty coverage. Mileage warranties vary by tire line. See your tire retailer or visit michelin.ca formore details on specific mileage warranties, including those for split fitments.