The Michelin LATITUDE SPORT is an all-season summer tire made with the same rubber compound as the Pilot Sport PS2 sports tire, which offers outstanding grip on dry ground. The FAZ ™ technology, which consists of nylon reinforcing filaments under the tire sole, gives the tire excellent stability on roads and at high speed.
It is a tire specially designed for SUVs. This tire is approved by the AUDI and PORSCHE brands.
* Exceeding the safe legal speed limit is neither recommended nor endorsed.
** For terms and conditions, see your MICHELIN® tires Owner’s Manual or visit michelin.ca.
MICHELIN® Promise Plan
Manufacturer's Limited Treadwear Warranty
60-Day satisfaction guarantee
3 year roadside assistance 1,2,:
- Flat Tire Changeout
- Fluid delivery (gas, water, etc.)3
- Lockout service
- Battery jump start
Click here to see the details of the Michelin Warranty
- 1) Certain conditions and limitations apply. See Michelin Owner’s Manual for complete description and details.
- 2) Original Equipment tires are excluded.
- 3) The consumer is responsible for the cost of all fluids.
- 4) All MICHELIN®passenger and light truck replacement tires are covered by a limited mileage warranty. Original Equipmenttires starting with 2018 model year vehicles and DOT-approved competition tires (e.g., MICHELIN®PILOT®Sport Cup tires) areexcluded from mileage warranty coverage. Mileage warranties vary by tire line. See your tire retailer or visit michelin.ca formore details on specific mileage warranties, including those for split fitments.