The Michelin LATITUDE SPORT 3 is a summer performance tire made as an original tire for the Porsche Macan. It is a tire that will offer excellent grip on wet roads thanks to its rubber compound and its hollow relief sculpture.
The reduction in rolling resistance will allow the tire to offer good wear performance, fuel economy and driving comfort.
It is a tire specially designed for SUVs, such as the Porsche Macan, but also for BMW SUVs.
*Tests conducted in 2013 by Germany's independent TÜV SÜD Automotive Center, using size 235/65R17 on wet road. Compared with the MICHELIN® Latitude® Sport tire.
**Compared to its predecessor Latitude®Sport.
*** For terms and conditions, see your MICHELIN® tires Owner’s Manual or visit michelin.ca.
MICHELIN® Promise Plan
Manufacturer's Limited Treadwear Warranty
60-Day satisfaction guarantee
3 year roadside assistance 1,2,:
- Flat Tire Changeout
- Fluid delivery (gas, water, etc.)3
- Lockout service
- Battery jump start
Click here to see the details of the Michelin Warranty
- 1) Certain conditions and limitations apply. See Michelin Owner’s Manual for complete description and details.
- 2) Original Equipment tires are excluded.
- 3) The consumer is responsible for the cost of all fluids.
- 4) All MICHELIN®passenger and light truck replacement tires are covered by a limited mileage warranty. Original Equipmenttires starting with 2018 model year vehicles and DOT-approved competition tires (e.g., MICHELIN®PILOT®Sport Cup tires) areexcluded from mileage warranty coverage. Mileage warranties vary by tire line. See your tire retailer or visit michelin.ca formore details on specific mileage warranties, including those for split fitments.