The Michelin ENERGY ™ SAVER A/S is an all-season summer tire designed to give you better fuel economy. EnergySaver Construction ™ technology, combined with special rubber, improves fuel efficiency and CO2 emissions at the same time. Another strength of this tire is its maximization of the tire’s contact area with the road. This improves the lifespan of the tire by 25,000 km longer than its competitors. The silica component in the tire increases the safety offered by the tire when braking by reducing the braking distance by up to 2.4 meters.
It is a tire specially designed for compact cars, sedans, luxury sedans and minivans.
If you are looking for a tire that will save you fuel, provide safety in any conditions and is durable, this tire is for you.
*Based upon rolling resistance testing versus Bridgestone® Turanza® EL400, P185/65R15 size tire.Fuel savings are estimates only.Actual on-road savings may vary.
** Based on third-party wear test results versus Bridgestone® Ecopia EP100, P185/65R15 size tire.
*** Based on internal wet braking test results versus Bridgestone® Ecopia EP100, P185/65R15 size tire.
MICHELIN® Promise Plan
Manufacturer's Limited Treadwear Warranty
60-Day satisfaction guarantee
3 year roadside assistance 1,2,:
- Flat Tire Changeout
- Fluid delivery (gas, water, etc.)3
- Lockout service
- Battery jump start
Click here to see the details of the Michelin Warranty
- 1) Certain conditions and limitations apply. See Michelin Owner’s Manual for complete description and details.
- 2) Original Equipment tires are excluded.
- 3) The consumer is responsible for the cost of all fluids.
- 4) All MICHELIN®passenger and light truck replacement tires are covered by a limited mileage warranty. Original Equipmenttires starting with 2018 model year vehicles and DOT-approved competition tires (e.g., MICHELIN®PILOT®Sport Cup tires) areexcluded from mileage warranty coverage. Mileage warranties vary by tire line. See your tire retailer or visit michelin.ca formore details on specific mileage warranties, including those for split fitments.