Michelin Energy LX4 Tires
Tires delivered directly to the garage
1 hour tires change* *Temporarily suspended
No delivery fees
The Michelin ENERGY LX4 is an all-season summer tire designed to offer better fuel efficiency and quiet driving comfort. Thanks to MaxTouch Construction ™ technology, this tire has considerably increased its service life while providing better stability on the road and better fuel economy. This tire is manufactured with Comfort Control ™ technology which allows the tire to minimize vibration and rolling noise. It is a tire specially designed for compact cars, sedans and minivans.
* Compared to Goodyear® Assurance® product line.
** † For terms and conditions, see your MICHELIN® Tires Owner's manual or visit michelinman.ca.
Ratings and reviews
This tire does not have a rating yetSubmit a review
- 245/60R17 108T 280.99$ per tire See
- 80 000 km Manufacturer's Limited Treadwear Warranty
- 60-Day satisafaction guarantee
- 3 year flat tire changing assistance
- 1. Certain conditions and limitations apply. See Michelin Owner’s Manual for complete description and details.
- 2. Original Equipment tires are excluded.
- 3. The consumer is responsible for the cost of all fluids.
- 4. All MICHELIN®passenger and light truck replacement tires are covered by a limited mileage warranty. Original Equipmenttires starting with 2018 model year vehicles and DOT-approved competition tires (e.g., MICHELIN®PILOT®Sport Cup tires) areexcluded from mileage warranty coverage. Mileage warranties vary by tire line. See your tire retailer or visit michelin.ca formore details on specific mileage warranties, including those for split fitments.