Michelin Alpin A4 Tires
Tires delivered directly to the garage
1 hour tires change*
No delivery fees
The Michelin ALPIN® A4MD is a winter tire made up of 3-D StabiliGrip ™ technology. The sipes provide better performance on handling and better braking on ice, snow and black ice. With a compound of Helio + gum entirely made of silica with sunflower oil, the tire will keep elasticity in negative temperatures, which will improve its handling performance. This tire gives you better fuel economy. It’s a tire specially designed for luxury sedans and sports cars. If you are looking for a tire to ride confidently in any winter condition with your luxury sedan, the Michelin ALPIN® A4MC is the tire for you.
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is for a tire only (i.e., excluding services such as mounting, balancing and tire disposal) and is applicable for all provinces and territories of Canada. Actual pricing may vary based on retailer, region, tire size and other factors. Retailers are free to set individual prices. Please check with your local Michelin tire dealer for pricing near you.
On average, compared with the previous-generation tire.
Ratings and reviews
This tire does not have a rating yetSubmit a review
- 225/50R17 RF 94H 295.99$ per tire See
- 50 000 km Manufacturer's Limited Treadwear Warranty
- 60-Day satisafaction guarantee
- 3 year flat tire changing assistance
- 1. Certain conditions and limitations apply. See Michelin Owner’s Manual for complete description and details.
- 2. Original Equipment tires are excluded.
- 3. The consumer is responsible for the cost of all fluids.
- 4. All MICHELIN®passenger and light truck replacement tires are covered by a limited mileage warranty. Original Equipmenttires starting with 2018 model year vehicles and DOT-approved competition tires (e.g., MICHELIN®PILOT®Sport Cup tires) areexcluded from mileage warranty coverage. Mileage warranties vary by tire line. See your tire retailer or visit michelin.ca formore details on specific mileage warranties, including those for split fitments.