Accelerate faster*, corner harder** & brake shorter*** for next-level control and next-level fun on the street.
Features and characteristics
- Accelerate faster. Best dry traction vs. the competition***** on the track for 100% more fun on the street*1
- COMP-2™ Compound - Silica-infused "COMP-2" compound is derived from racing technology and delivers sharp steering response and leading grip in wet and dry conditions, without sacrificing tread wear.
- Corner harder. More control for precise cornering with 30% better wet and 8% better dry grip.**
- Performance Racing Core (PRC) - Internal structure features a reinforced construction that delivers increased responsiveness, control and durability, as well as serious control in hard cornering.
- Brake shorter. Stops up to 4.8 metres shorter in the wet*** and even up to 2.7 metres shorter in the dry**** for more control entering the corners.
- Sport Tread Design - g-Force® Sport tread pattern provides proven stability and maximum cornering power while g-Hooks provide biting edges for grip at any cornering angle.
* Based on internal subjective dry and wet autocross and subjective max handling test results vs. Yokohama® S-Drive™, Kumho® Ecsta SPT KU31, and Dunlop® Direzza® DZ101.
** Versus BFGoodrich® g-Force® Sport tire.
*** Based on commissioned third-party test results vs. the Yokohama® S-Drive™.
**** Based on dry braking test results vs. the Kumho® Ecsta SPT KU31.
***** Competition refers to the following tires: Yokohama® S-Drive™, Kumho® Ecsta SPT KU31,and Dunlop® Direzza® DZ101.