Purchase, return and refund policy
Online purchases made via the Point S website
To show you just how important your satisfaction is to us, you can return tires that were purchased online to your Point S dealer—in other words, the same dealer from whom you picked them up. Tires may be returned in the 30 days following your purchase on the condition that they have not been mounted on your vehicle. You may not obtain a refund from any Point S dealer. Point S does not charge a return fee.
For all returns and replacements of orders made online, please make sure you have the following items:
- The original receipt (invoice) for your purchase: This is the invoice you received by email when you made your purchase. To get a copy of the invoice, please log in to your account at https://point-s.ca and download or print your invoice from your purchase history.
- The initial payment method (for example, the credit or debit card used to make the purchase): Refunds will be issued using the initial payment method. If the purchases were made using your credit card, this credit card will be credited with the refund. The refund will be credited within 5 to 20 business days after the returned merchandise has been received and checked.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and signature: Valid photo ID may be required to confirm this information.
- The tires (new and that did not have been nor used nor mounted).
Important notes regarding returns and replacements
- Tires that have been mounted onto wheels are non-refundable.
- The manufacturer’s warranty, if applicable, will be respected.
Important notes in order to cancel online orders
- If you wish to cancel an order, you may request a cancellation by opening a session in your account, by clicking on the link in the email you received with your invoice, or by calling 1 844-DSTRESS.
However, your request for cancellation could be denied after your order has been processed by the store if the customer didn't have the items described in the purchase, replacement and refund policy.