Contest Triangle - Win a Weber Traveler BBQ Grill
Purchase a minimum of 2 Triangle tires online on Point-s.ca website and get a chance to win a Weber Traveler Portable Propane Gas BBQ Grill, value of $500.
Conditions of participation:
This contest is organized by Point S Canada in conjunction with Triangle. The contest begins on May 9, 2022, and ends on June 9, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). One (1) winner among all eligible participants will receive a Weber Traveler Portable Propane Gas BBQ Grill, value of $500 + taxes. Winner will be drawn from all eligible participants who have purchased a minimum of 2 tires online on the Point-S.ca website. The draw will take place on June 14, 2022, at 3 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
• To be eligible for the contest, participants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a resident of the province of Quebec
- Have reached the age of majority under the laws of the province or territory in which they reside at the time of contest entry
- Not be a Point S Canada employee, agent, administrator, or representative
• To be eligible for the contest, participants purchase a minimum of 2 tires online at point-s.ca. Tires must have been purchased between May 9 and June 9, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. (EDT). Anyone who makes a purchase of minimum 2 Triangle tires online will automatically be entered into the contest.
• Anyone wishing to enter the contest may do so without making a purchase by emailing SAC@POINT-S.CA or calling 1-844-DSTRESS directly. They must then fill out an entry form, available throughout the entire contest eligibility period at Point S Canada’s head office, located at 235 J.-A.-Bombardier Street, Boucherville, Quebec J4B 8P1.
• The contest applies to TRIANGLE tires.
•The prize is not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash.
• The winner will be chosen in a random draw as follows:
- The names of the winners will be randomly drawn from among all eligible participants on June 14, 2022, at 3 p.m. (EDT) at Point S Canada’s head office, located at 235 J.-A.-Bombardier Street, Boucherville, Quebec J4B 8P1.
• Th winner will be contacted by phone or email within five business days of the draw. The selected participant will have five days from the date of the winner’s identification to contact a contest representative, if necessary, failing which the selected participant will forfeit their right to the prize. The participant will have to correctly answer, without assistance and within a time limit, a skill-testing mathematical question that will be asked over the telephone. Point S Canada will conduct as many additional draws as necessary among eligible participants to award the prizes.
• The prize will be awarded within ninety (90) days of the contest deadline as agreed upon with the winner.
• The winner consents to the use of their name, photograph, city of residence, and image for publicity or other purposes as required and without compensation of any kind. In addition, all winners consent to having their first name, last name, and city of residence posted on the Point S Facebook page (Point S Canada - Officiel), without compensation of any kind.
• Point S Canada reserves the right to modify or cancel the contest without notice, subject to obtaining any necessary approval from the Quebec Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux.
• Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of this publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
• The contest rules are available for the duration of the contest at the offices of Point S Canada located at 235 J.-A.-Bombardier Street, Boucherville, Quebec J4B 8P1.