Contest RTX Spring 2023
Get a chance to win a set of 4 RTX wheels + 1 complete cleaner RTX kit!
Conditions of participation:
This contest is organized by Point S Canada in conjunction with Thibert. The contest begins on March 15, 2023, and ends on April 15, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). One (1) winners among all eligible participants will be reimbursed the value before taxes of their 4 RTX wheeks up to a maximum value of $1125, bought online at www.point-s.ca between March 15 and April 15, 2023. The store associated with the purchase must be located in Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince-Edwards-Island or Newfoundland and Labrador. The draw will take place on April 30, 2023, at 3 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
• To be eligible for the contest, participants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a resident of the province of Quebec
- Have reached the age of majority under the laws of the province or territory in which they reside at the time of contest entry
- Not be a Point S Canada employee, agent, administrator, or representative
• To be eligible for the contest, participants purchase 4 RTX Wheels online at point-s.ca. The store associated with the purchase must be located in Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince-Edwards-Island or Newfoundland and Labrador. Wheels must have been purchased between March 15 and April 15, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. (EDT). Anyone who makes a purchase of 4 RTX wheels online will automatically be entered into the contest.
• Anyone wishing to enter the contest may do so without making a purchase by emailing SAC@POINT-S.CA or calling 1-844-DSTRESS directly. They must then fill out an entry form, available throughout the entire contest eligibility period at Point S Canada’s head office, located at 235 J.-A.-Bombardier Street, Boucherville, Quebec J4B 8P1.
• The contest applies to RTX Wheels.
• Reimbursement of the value before taxes of set of 4 RTX wheels + 1 complete cleaner kit, up to a limit of $1,125.
• Installation and any other added services are not eligible for reimbursement.
•The prize is not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash.
• The winner will be chosen in a random draw as follows:
- The names of the winners will be randomly drawn from among all eligible participants on April 30, 2023, at 3 p.m. (EDT) at Point S Canada’s head office, located at 235 J.-A.-Bombardier Street, Boucherville, Quebec J4B 8P1.
• Th winner will be contacted by phone or email within five business days of the draw. The selected participant will have five days from the date of the winner’s identification to contact a contest representative, if necessary, failing which the selected participant will forfeit their right to the prize. The participant will have to correctly answer, without assistance and within a time limit, a skill-testing mathematical question that will be asked over the telephone. Point S Canada will conduct as many additional draws as necessary among eligible participants to award the prizes.
• The prize will be awarded within ninety (90) days of the contest deadline as agreed upon with the winner.
• The winner consents to the use of their name, photograph, city of residence, and image for publicity or other purposes as required and without compensation of any kind. In addition, all winners consent to having their first name, last name, and city of residence posted on the Point S Facebook page (Point S Canada - Officiel), without compensation of any kind.
• Point S Canada reserves the right to modify or cancel the contest without notice, subject to obtaining any necessary approval from the Quebec Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux.
• Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of this publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
• The contest rules are available for the duration of the contest at the offices of Point S Canada located at 235 J.-A.-Bombardier Street, Boucherville, Quebec J4B 8P1.