Rules of the Contest
Earn a refund on your new MICHELIN winter tires!
Conditions of participation:
This contest is organized by Point S Canada. in cooperation with MICHELIN Canada. The contest runs from March 15, 2021 to May 30, 2021 at 23:59, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). One winner will receive a refund of his set of 4 MICHELIN winter tires up to a limit of $1,000. The winner will be drawn from all eligible entrant on June 15, 2021 at 15:00 (EDT).
• To be eligible for the contest, a person must:
- Be a resident of a province or territory of Canada
- Have reached the age of majority in accordance with the legislation of the province or territory of his residence at the time of his participation in the contest
- Employees, agents, administrators and representatives of Point S Canada are excluded from the contest.
• The order and purchase of 4 MICHELIN brand winter tires must be made between March 15, 2021 and May 30, 2021 at 23:59 (EDT) on the Point S Canada website. The purchaser will be automatically entered in the contest. Only online website sales will be automatically entered in the contest.
• Anyone wishing to enter the contest can do so, no purchase required, by contacting Point S Canada at SAC@POINT-S.CA or at 1-844-DSTRESS. This person will be contacted as soon as possible and will be required to complete an entry form available during the entire contest eligibility period at the head office of Point S Canada located at 235, J.-A. Bombardier street, Boucherville, QC, J4B 8P1.
• Contest eligible on all MICHELIN brand winter tire models only
• Refund of only 4 MICHELIN tires up to a limit of $1,000
• The installation and any other services added are not eligible for reimbursement
• The reimbursement is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-redeemable.
• The winner will be selected by a random draws as follow:
- The random draw will be made among all eligible participants on June 15, 2021 at 15:00 (EDT) at Point S Canada head office located at 235, J.-A. Bombardier street, Boucherville, QC, J4B 8P1.
• Winner will be contacted by phone or email within 5 business days of the draw. The selected entrant will have 5 days following the sending of the first identification of the winner to contact a representative of the contest, failing to do so, he will lose his right to the prize. Winner will be required to correctly answer, unaided and within a limited time, a mathematical skill-testing question that will be asked on the phone. Point S Canada will make as many new draws as necessary from the entry forms in order to award the prizes.
• Prizes will be distributed within 90 days of the contest deadline, according to the arrangements agreed upon during the contact of the winner.
• The winner authorizes the use, if required, of their name, photo, city and image for advertising or other purposes and without any form of remuneration. In addition, the winner authorizes that their first name, last name and city of residence be posted on the Point S (Point S Canada - official) facebook site, without any form of remuneration.
• Point S Canada reserves the right to modify or cancel the contest, without notice, subject to obtaining any approval that may be necessary from the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec.
• Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement
• The contest rules are available for the duration of the contest at Point S Canada head office located at 235, J.-A.-Bombardier street, Boucherville, QC, J4B 8P1.