Update - January 9th, 2021
We continue to keep an eye on the situation and the latest government updates.
Here’s a summary of how things stand regarding our auto centres in each province:
- Ontario: Auto centres are considered an essential service and remain open.
- Quebec: Auto centres are considered an essential service and remain open.
- New Brunswick: Auto centres are open.
- Nova Scotia: Auto centres are open.
- Prince Edward Island: Auto centres are open.
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Auto centres are open.
Please note that some of our retailers may operate on a modified schedule. We suggest contacting your Point S auto centre directly to confirm their business hours and make an appointment.
Regarding health and safety measures, we adhere to the government authorities’ directives, both in our offices and in our car centers. We take additional precautions to protect our employees in order to provide you with the same service. Here are the directives and safety measures in place:
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 do not come to the store
- Designate one person in your household to come to the store
- It is mandatory to make an appointment before coming in
- Respect social distancing directives
- Pay with a card if possible
- Remain courteous with our employees and other clients
- Respect the directives given by the government
- 2 meters social distancing between each client
- Reorganization of our waiting room in order to respect government directives
- It is mandatory for all our employees to wash their hands before and after touching your vehicle
- It is mandatory for all employees entering your vehicle to wear gloves, as well as those working at the counter
- Clients’ keys are disinfected before being handled by the person
- We have increased the frequency of the cleaning of our auto centers
- Addition of new sterilisation measures to be carried out on the counter and various tools several times per day.
You can call in store to make an appointment and get advice or you can buy on the point-s.ca website from the comfort of your home. Finally, while there is a lot of uncertainty as to how the situation will evolve, it is a great comfort to us to know that we can count on an incredibly dedicated team, and a loyal community of clients. The Point S Canada team meets daily to assess the progress of Covid-19 precautionary measures. We will keep you informed of the most recent developments.
No stress with Point S! … Everything will be alright.
Note: The decision of whether or not to remain open is at the entire discretion of our independent banners. Please follow the government’s directives relating to COVID-19.