Engine tune-up service
For optimal performances and quick start-up, it is essential that your engine be regularly inspected. Engine tuning involves, among other things, replacing the spark plugs, verifying your ignition along with cleaning the fuel injectors.
Engine tune-up will ensure :
- Constant engine performance, with less misfires;
- Better acceleration power;
- Lower fuel consumption;
- Reduced pollution.
Point S recommendation
To know the intervals at which engine spark plugs require maintenance, please refer to your vehicle’s operating manual. Contact your Point S retailer any time you notice any of the following anomalies :
- Increased vehicle fuel consumption;
- The check engine light illuminates on the dashboard;
- The engine has a loss in performance or runs irregularly.