Brakes maintenance service
Brake wear varies from one driver to the next and depends on a number of factors. There is therefore no precise maintenance schedule to be followed. We recommend you have your brakes inspected at least twice a year. Don’t wait for your car to break down before consulting with your Point S dealer!
Maintenance of the brake calipers along with a brake oil change will prevent potential damage to other brake components, thus avoiding you costly repairs. Brakes wear over time and this reduces braking efficiency. Prolong the service life of this complex system by ensuring regular maintenance is conducted.
How to know if my brakes require maintenance?
- The brake pedal can be pushed down further than usual;
- The brake light illuminates;
- The brakes lack precision and efficiency;
- The brakes grind;
- The vehicle vibrates when you apply the brakes.
Point S recommendation
- As soon as you notice any of the aforementioned symptoms, consult your closest Point S retailer to help rectify the issue and ensure your safety and that of others.