TREAD-WEAR MILEAGE WARRANTY
Hankook provides competitive tread-wear mileage warranty as follows:
*Ventus S1 Noble2: Series 40 and larger only (Not applicable to 35 series or below).
1) If the above eligible tire wears out (wears down to 2/32nds remaining depth) before the warranty miles under the normal passenger use, Hankook will make an allowance for unused service toward the purchase of a new tire of the same size and type, prorated on warranted miles.
2) The replacement allowance will be calculated by percentage of the warranted miles not received, multiplied to the predetermined adjustment price of the tire at the time and place of the adjustment.
3) To take advantage of this warranty, the owner shall submit warranty card which records the purchasing & vehicle information within 30 days from the date of purchase. (Warranty card must be mailed to Hankook Tire Canada Corp.)
4) To make a claim, tire rotation record shall be presented along with the claimed tire. (The cost of mounting, balance and other service charges or taxes shall be paid by the customer)
5) For vehicles with a staggered fitment (different size on the front and rear axles), Hankook will cover half the number of warranted miles as the mileage warranty when the end user cannot rotate tires at least once every 10,000 km.
6) This warranty is not applicable to original equipment tires.
HANKOOK '30 DAY FREE TRIAL' PLAN
Hankook is offering a 30 Day Free Trial to the following eligible tires:
• Ventus V12 evo2 (K120)
• Ventus S1 Noble2 (H452)
• Ventus V2 Concept2 (H457)
• Kinergy GT (H436)
• Kinergy PT (H737)
• Kinergy ST (H735)
• Dynapro HP2 (RA33)
• Dynapro AT-m (RF10 P-Metric only)
• Dynapro HT (RH12 P-Metric only)
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply bring the tires and the proof of purchase back to back to the place purchase within 30 days for a new set of Hankook Tires and we will take care of the rest.
REQUIREMENTS AND LIMITATIONS
• 30 Day Free Trial only applies to 4 ~ 6 tires per vehicle (Purchases of 1 ~ 3 tires are not eligible).
• Customer may exchange 1 ~ 4 tires from the set, for an equivalent number of the same tire or a different Hankook Tire.
• Mounting and balancing cost are included. (Valve Stems are extra)
• Tires must be free of any damage due to misuse, road hazard, mechanical issue, and/or any racing activity wear.
• Replacement tire must be installed on original purchase Vehicle.
• Only original purchase is covered by 30 Day Free Trial. Replacement set is not covered by 30 Day Free Trial.
• Original purchaser must present proof of purchase.
• Replacement must be done at original place of purchase.
• If replacing with more expensive tire, difference is paid by Customer (including sales tax). If exchanges is less, you will be given a credit for the difference.
• Customer is responsible for all applicable taxes.
• Please contact Hankook Customer Service if you have any questions at 1-800-HANKOOK
PATRON PLEDGE PLAN
Thank you for choosing Hankook products. We are committed to a safe enjoyable experience and have developed our
new Patron Pledge Plan to serve you! We are so confident you will enjoy your new Hankook tires throughout their life, we have expanded our warranty program. With your
new qualifying purchase, you are now eligible for coverage provided by the Hankook Patron Pledge Plan terms.
The Hankook Patron Pledge Plan includes:
• Limited Warranty
• Road Hazard Warranty
• Mileage Warranty
• 30 Day Free Trial
With any purchase of Hankook products, we offer a Limited Warranty for 6 years from the date of purchase or 6 years from the date of manufacture.
Road Hazard Warranty*
Qualifying tires worn within first 2/32nds of an inch and within one year from date of purchase will be replaced free of charge.
Qualifying tires that wear down to 2/32nds of an inch under normal use and proper maintenance before warrantied kilometers, Hankook will make an allowance for unused service toward the purchase of a new tire of the same size and type, prorated on warranted kilometers.
30 Day Free Trial*
If you are not 100% satisfied for any reason with your purchase, return the tires along with proof of purchase to the original place of purchase within 30 days for a new
set of Hankook tires. Hankook will cover mounting and balance fees.
(*) Exclusions and limitations may apply
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR HANKOOK TIRE
This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser of any new tire manufactured by HANKOOK Tire Co., Ltd bearing Department of Transportation prescribed tire identification numbers. Eligible tires shall be used on the vehicle on
which they were originally installed according to the vehicle manufacturer’s or Hankook’s recommendation. This warranty applies if all following qualification requirements are met:
• The tire was purchased after January 1, 2018.
• The tire is a size, load rating and speed rating equal to or greater than that recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.
• The tire has not become unserviceable due to a condition listed under WHAT IS NOT COVERED.
• The tire is less than 6 years from the date of manufacture or the date of purchase, whichever benefits the customer.
WHAT IS WARRANTED AND FOR HOW LONG
Should any tire covered by this limited warranty become unusable due to a workmanship or material related condition during its usable tread life (more than 2/32nds remaining tread), Hankook will issue a credit under the following conditions:
1. During the first 2/32nds of the original usable tread and one year from date of purchase: Tire will be replaced with a comparable new Hankook produced tire free of charge,
including mounting and balancing charges. Applicable taxes on the new tire and cost of any other charges in connection with the replacement of the tire are required to be paid by the owner.
2. After the first 2/32nds of the original usable tread or after one year from date of purchase, whichever occurs first: The amount of the credit will be determined by multiplying the pre-determined adjustment price for the tire (excluding taxes).
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
This limited warranty does not apply to tires that are being serviced under the following conditions:
• Purchases outside of Canada.
• Willful Abuse / Collision / Wreck / Fire.
• Continued use while flat or severe under/over inflation.
• Road Hazards including without limitation, puncture, cut, impact break, stone drill, bruise, bulge, snag, collision.
• Premature / irregular wear due to vehicle mechanical reason.
• Conditions resulting from without limitation, improper mounting/ demounting, under inflation, improper tire size, improper repair, defect in vehicle, abuse.
• Ozone or weather cracking on tires over 4 years old from the date of manufacture.
• Ride disturbance complaints after 2/32nds tread wear or 1 year from date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
• With less than 2/32nds remaining depth.
• With the serial number cut or buffed.
• Racing & off road use and misapplication.
• Loss of time or use, inconvenience or any incidental or consequential damage.
• Used in commercial service, excluding truck & bus tires.
• Note: Consequential damage mentioned above may not apply to you based on Canadian Statutes of Limitations.
OWNER’S GENERAL OBLIGATION
In order to be eligible for HANKOOK’s limited warranty program, the owner must observe the following:
• Present the tire to an authorized Hankook dealer in Canada.
• Submit or present a copy of the original purchase receipt.
• Complete and sign a Hankook Claim Form which is available at any authorized dealer.
• In order to take advantage of mileage warranty, you must submit tire rotation record which proves that all tires are rotated once every 10,000 km.
• If the tire owner abuses the tires by failing to do the following, but not limited to observe safety warnings, maintain proper inflation pressure, maintain vehicle alignment and tire rotation, expected tire performance or life may not be achieved and your safety cannot be ensured.
ROAD HAZARD WARRANTY
If a tire is rendered unserviceable due to a non-repairable road hazard, it must meet following guidelines:
• Tire must be listed in eligible products for Road Hazard
• Tire must be worn within first 2/32nds
• Tire must be within one year from date of purchase qualifying tires will be replaced free of charge with a comparable Hankook produced tire. Adjustment procedure is prescribed in the Owner’s General Obligation section.
Taxes, mounting, balancing and service charges are not included. The eligible product lines for Road Hazard warranty are as follows:
• VENTUS: V12 evo2, S1 Noble2, V2 Concept2, V4 ES, V12 evo, AS
• KINERGY: GT, PT, ST
• OPTIMO: H727, H725, H426
• DYNAPRO: HP2, AT-m (P-metric), HT (P-metric)
• WINTER: i*cept evo2, i*cept evo2 SUV, i*cept iZ2
A. This warranty is not applicable to Original
Equipment (OE) tires.
B. Repairable punctures are not covered under this warranty.