1. I did not receive an order confirmation.
An initial email is sent as soon as your online payment is completed to inform you that the dealer will be contacting you in the next 24 hours to confirm the availability of the tires purchased (the site is not maintained in real time) and to schedule an appointment for their installation on your vehicle.
A second email is then sent out along with the invoice attached. This second email can arrive some 20 minutes after the initial email.
2. Why am I unable to add the tires to my shopping cart ?
The reasons that may explain why an ADD button cannot be clicked are:
- You did not select a dealer.
- You did not select the size of the tires you wish to purchase.
Call your dealer to check whether or not the tires are in stock when you have made the proper selections and the ADD button still cannot be clicked.
3. The dealer informs me that the tires are out of stock but they were marked in stock when I purchased them.
Your dealer will be contacting you in the 24 hours following the placing of your order to confirm the availability of the tires in-store. Should the tires be out of stock, the selected dealer will inform you when he will have the tires you ordered or he will propose tires with similar performance characteristics.
The inventory appearing on the www.point-s.ca site is not maintained in real time. This may explain why at the time of your purchase, due to low inventory levels, the product had recently become unavailable. In such circumstances you can file an order cancellation request for a full reimbursement.
4. How can I know that the tires are currently available ?
To check for the availability of the tires you wish to purchase (this availability may vary from one dealership to the next):
Select a dealer on the Point S Canada Internet site. Select a tire size or enter the characteristics of your vehicle. Tire inventories will then appear.
You may also call your dealer and ask him directly whether or not he has the tires in stock.
Take note that the inventories appearing on the web site are not maintained in real time. For the very latest information regarding the availability of a set of tires you want to purchase, do not hesitate to call your Point S Canada dealer.
5. I want a reimbursement.
For any reimbursement for an order placed on the Point S Canada site:
File a reimbursement request by clicking on the “Click here to request a reimbursement” link appearing on the order confirmation email that you received after having completed the online payment procedure.
You can also file a request via your customer account on the Point S Canada Internet site. (If you have created this account)
6. What can I do when an error is found in my online reimbursement request?
If an error occurs when you file your online cancellation request, call the customer service at 1-844-D-STRESS (1-844-378-7377).
Our team will be happy to provide all the support necessary to assist you in filing your reimbursement request.
7. What are the reimbursement conditions ?
You may file a reimbursement request on your account on the www.point-s.ca site, or via the “Click here to request a reimbursement” link (see question 5) for any online purchase, before the receiving of the tires by your dealer.
In the event that you file a reimbursement request after your dealer received the tires you purchased, your request will need to meet the terms of our Purchase, Exchange and Cancellation Policy.
Any tires purchased online may be returned to your dealer within a 30-day period following your purchase, but only under the condition that these tires have not been installed on your vehicle.
Elements required for the return and exchange of orders placed online:
- The original receipt (invoice) of your purchase
- The initial payment method
- Your name, address, telephone number and signature
- The new tires
8. I do not want the tire installation service, on can I proceed ?
The new tires sold on the Point S Canada site include their installation in the selected Point S Canada dealership. In addition, mail-in rebates made available by tire manufacturers apply on any purchase made on the Point S Canada site. Conditions apply. See all the details in the “Promotions” section.
9. You have paid for an additional service online that the dealer ended up invoicing you a second time in-store.
Should a dealer invoice you for a service that you had previously paid for online when purchasing your tires, simply bring this error to his attention. This dealer will handle the reimbursement of any surcharge.
10. Why is my postal code invalid on the Point S site ?
Should it prove impossible to locate your postal code on the Point S Canada site, contact the customer service department at 1-844-D-STRESS.
Our customer help desk is available at 1-844-D-STRESS (1-844-378-7377) during our office opening hours (Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
11. What are the conditions to benefit from the Accord D payment option ?
You must be the holder of a credit card (Mastercard or Visa) put out by Caisse Desjardins to benefit from the Accord D financing offer.
12. You cannot find all the Point S Canada site products in your dealer’s store?
The availability of products and services may vary depending on the dealer selected.
13. Why do Point S dealers offer different prices ?
The prices of products and services may vary depending on the dealer selected.
14. The dealer refuses to grant me the price indicated on the web site ?
The prices displayed online on the Point S Canada site are valid for any purchase made online. These prices may also be valid in participating dealerships.
15. I can no longer find my Point S Canada site customer account password.
You can recover your password by accessing your account and then clicking on “I forgot my password”. Enter your email address and we will be sending you the procedure to reinitialize your password.
16. How long does it take to be contacted by the dealer following a tire purchase ?
Your dealer will be contacting you within 24 hours following your purchase to confirm the availability of the tires in-store and to schedule an appointment for their installation (taking into account the opening hours of the dealer’s workshop).
17. I have an order number but I do not receive the invoice.
An order number will be automatically attributed to you during the purchase process. Please take note that this number is not your purchase confirmation number. To receive your invoice you must have completed the payment of your purchase by the selecting the payment mode.
Should you choose the Accord D financing option as your payment mode, you will be automatically directed to a Caisse Desjardins page to finalize your purchase.
Following the payment, you will be receiving your invoice by email (allow a delay of up to 5 minutes).
18. I cannot find the mail-in rebates coupons of the Point S Canada site.
To download or to file your claim online, go to the “Promotions” section of the Point S Canada Internet site. Select and click the tire brand. The download or online claim link appears at the bottom of the page.
Prior to your purchase you can also find the mail-in rebate coupon you wish to download at the bottom of the page of your basket.
19. Where can I find manufacturer's guarantees for my tires purchased at Point S